Skip to main content
Your web browser and/or computer operating system is either out of date, or requires a configuration change, and will not be able to access the secure portions of the website. You will not be able to log in or access pages that require secure connections, such as members-only areas, event registrations, payments, etc.
for more info.
This message is from ClubExpress
(website host for Memphis Soaring Society)
Lawrence Field Information
GQE 276° 13.6NM
3625 x 300 ft.
None. See Contact Us
- Power traffic is welcome.
- When approaching the field be aware of gliders about to launch.
- If you don't see launch and/or recovery activity and it has rained the previous day, please don't land.
- We use aero tow for our launch method.
- Attempt to contact the field on 123.3 and state your intentions.
- If no one responds, pick a clear area and come on in.
- Power traffic flies a left hand pattern ... gliders fly a right hand pattern. Be alert for possible
non-radio equipped gliders in the pattern opposite you who have the right of way.